Monday, February 9, 2015

Kanye West: Why Aren't You Ashamed?

Kanye West, Why Aren't You Ashamed?

Seriously, what the hell is your malfunction? Are you are drugs? Should you be on drugs? Do you need your ass kicked? 

You definitely need to be spanked, because you behave like a spoiled little baby who cries and whines when he doesn't get his way. 



You've won 21 Grammys and you have the nerve to say that the process is somehow racist? Hey buddy, you are NOT A GENIUS. I've tried to listen to your "music." OMG that crap is awful. I have no clue as to why people like you or Radiohead for that matter. Modern music is all complete detritus and you little rich babies run around bellyaching because your piece of shit album wasn't deemed to be marginally better than someone else's acoustic refuse. 

Wanna know a secret, moron? Children buy your shit because you use dirty words and talk about sex. That's it. You are not an artist. You appeal to giggling teenagers who want to hear someone talk about their sex organs. 

Can you even play an instrument? I sure as shit didn't hear any guitar in the midst of the sewage you call songs. Can you read music? Can you even read? You sound like an illiterate hillbilly. I wonder how you'd sound if Beck slammed you in the mouth with his Grammy and knocked out your teeth. That I'd like to see. 

I've listened to a few Beyonce songs. She actually has talent. Other people must agree, because here is a vast list of awards she's won. Beck is an extremely talented music artist. You probably don't realize that because he's white and you are the biggest motherfucking racist I've ever seen. You can't begrudge him an award? Did I mention you're a talentless hack?

Kanye, you should be ashamed. You won't be because you don't have the common sense or decency God gave to cucumbers. 

You should keep your mouth shut. You won't because, like a child or someone with mental issues, you don't realize when your acting against your own best interests. 

You should apologize. You won't because you're a human septic tank that produces nothing but shit. 

You should no longer continue to participate in our society. You will because you've made millions being an asshat, so why change now?  You'll die someday though, we all do, and America will be just a little bit better because of it. 

F-you Kanye.









2 comments:

  1. He is such a giant tool. A rich, arrogant tool. I agree with you. I like rap...if it's got an awesome hook and a sick beat, I will Get Jiggy With It. Kanye's music does nothing for me. In fact, my fave song of his is only a fave because Seth Rogan and James Franco thoroughly lampooned it on video. His music isn't artistic. He samples and mixes and adds completely nonsensical lyrics. And, remember....he's so gangsta'. The mean streets of....a Chicago, upper class suburb and a Japanese International School gives him street cred. Whatever. Who the fuck does he think he is? If I directed the Grammys, I'd kick him out. Of course, if Wild wings an Oscar, I might have to go all Yezus up in here. - Tori

    ReplyDelete